Heidi Montag wants to age gracefully

Singer Heidi Montag, who has undergone ten cosmetic procedures, says she wants to “age gracefully”.The 28-year-old singer discussed about her wish with Extra, reports
contactmusic.com.The singer has had breast implants, a nose job and chin implant in one day in 2010. But she says she is over it.
“I'm just done with all of it. I'm going to age gracefully and bow out,” she said.
“I disliked myself so much I literally chopped up my whole body. I'm surgery girl. That sucks,” the singer added.When shown a series of pictures of her before her operations, she said: "Sometimes it makes me a little sad because I see not only what I look like, but who I was."
Heidi regrets her chin implant the most because she still suffers pain there.She said: "I have TMJ [Temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders] now and my jaw hurts. I don't think people do tell you the trauma of what you're going to heal from. I was in so much pain, I actually thought I was going to die."