I forgot my personal life while acting, says Bhama

There was a time when Bhama had only films on her mind. But now, life has changed a lot, the actress said. During the start of my career, I had only films in mind but now things got better after I started being choosy, she said.

I forgot to have a personal life for a few years. I didn’t get time for my studies and dance classes as I was constantly acting. But now I’ve started all that. I was able to travel to all the places I wanted to. Taking a short break from films was the best decision.

My favorite month is December and I would be in a vacation mood. I try my best to avoid shooting but for the past few years I was not able to do that. As I’ve finished my final year degree exams, I feel free as a bird and have plans to rest for a month.

Mathai Kuzhappakkaranalla is the only one Malayalam film of Bhama to hit the screens. Bhama plays Anna, wife of Jayasurya, an auto driver, working in an advocate’s office. She is also awaiting the release of Arjuna, a film in Kannada. She has not committed any films now but will continue working from January.