Krishna Prabha to wear new look

She Taxi and Driver on Duty are her projects at hand. Krishna Prabha has been getting more offers to do films since her good performance in Oru Indian Pranayakatha. She is now an actress-in-demand in Mollywood.
 
In She Taxi, she is playing a research student with looks a bit odd. She believes her role would be a milestone in her career. With thick-rimmed glass she will appear on screen in her never-seen-before avatar
 
“My new looks have given me the name Kochu Sukumari. It was Ramesh Pisharody who first told me that I looked like veteran actress Sukumari. After that, many including Kavya Madhavan repeated the same. I am proud to be called Kochu Sukumari as it is a privilege that I’m compared to such a great actress,” says Krishna Prabha.
 
By the way, in Manoj Paloden's Driver on Duty, she has taken up a serious role – that of a harsh police constable Annamma - but with a tinge of humour.